1. How many devices can be connected to my Home Connect service at the same time?
For optimal speed, it is recommended that you only connect a maximum of 4 devices simultaneously. Should you choose, however, to connect more than 4 devices simultaneously, you may experience slower download and upload speeds.
2. What speed will I experience with Home Connect?
You will benefit from download speeds up to 30mbps, and upload speeds up to 10mbps, however, this may vary depending on the number of devices connected simultaneously, the plan you have purchased, and factors beyond Digicel’s control.
3. How do I re-locate my modem?
After successfully installing the Home Connect service, you are encouraged to not tamper with the modem, however, you may contact one of our agents at tel: 1-268-736-1013/14 to schedule a site visit to have their modem re-located at a cost. We will not be held responsible for any service disruption or modem damage as a result of re-location done by you, the customer.
Can I remove the SIM card from my modem?
After successfully installing the Home Connect service, you are encouraged not to remove the SIM card from their modem. We will not be held responsible for any service disruption or modem/SIM damage as a result of the re-location done by you, the customer.
4. Is there a contractual period for Home Connect customers?
Home Connect customers will have a contractual period of 24/36 months. If you terminate your service before the contractual period, you will be required to return the modem to one of our stores.
5. How do I terminate my Home Connect service?
- You will be required to clear all outstanding invoices and sign the termination form.
- Upon terminating you will be required to return all equipment to us.
- You will be charged 20% of your current bill monthly until the equipment is returned to us.
- You can choose to use your deposit to offset any outstanding balance or transfer it as a credit to a Digicel mobile account.